Flying with infants, toddlers, kids…is NO JOKE. It takes a lot of preparation, planning and perfect execution of everything to distract them and keep them in their seats happy and quiet for the duration of your flight. When I had Nash, as a new mom, I bought all the things to make sure no one was bothered and I wasn’t getting “judgey” eyes from Aisle 7 seat D. Since having Rhett, I mastered the flying with an infant and think I now have the essentials for a toddler. With these items below, flying is the least of my worries and having no wi-fi is 😛
Be Right Back Pack – Buy here
- We use this backpack, it’s amazing. I get it in black so the hubby can wear it and not feel like it’s too girly. They have amazing patterns thought.
Infant Folding Booster – Buy here
- For travel this is a super lightweight booster seat with a tray that folds down compact and gets job done on the road!
Boppy Newborn Lounger – Buy here
- This was PERFECT for airplanes and hotel rooms. This was Nash when he used to fly with my for work for NFL Network!
Breeze Plus Playard – Buy Here
- Rhett sleeps in this when we travel and it is a lifesaver! Easy to travel with also!
LEDNICEKER Apple iPad Case – Buy here
- All I have is praise for this product. This is a must-have ALL the time, not just travel.
Munchkin Miracle Sippy Cup – Buy here
- Best sippy cups for travel. Don’t spill and water doesn’t come out when the plane pressurized…a lot of sippy cups have water shoot out of top if they have straw…had it happen to me, no fun! Don’t want to Spray all your neighbors at start of flight
Tule Kids Backpacks – Buy here
- This is great from the carting around their own things! A little independence.
Stearns Child Life Jacket – Buy here
Both boys wear these for anytime they are around a pool or beach – lifesaver, literally!
TOKIMATTIES Coloring Placemat – Buy here
- These keep them busy until the next snack time – just rest on the seat tray-tables.
Uppa baby Double stroller – Buy here
- No explanation necessary 😉