It’s funny that once you have a baby, your home starts to feel smaller and smaller. The bassinet, crib, swings, strollers, high chairs and baby toys start to consume your living space. What felt like a cozy home for you and your husband now feels like the three of you are living in your bathroom.
Well, Wes and I did what I think a lot of people do after having a baby, we decided it was time to move because “we needed more space.” We closed on our home at the end of May and Wes left a few days later to head to Thailand for a month to film his new movie “All I See is You.” So I packed up our old home, Nash in tow, hired movers for the heavy stuff and moved us into our new home.
First, let me say, I LOVE the space. It’s an amazing feeling to actually have a place for all of your stuff. But one thing I came to realize quickly, is I am constantly cleaning. The counters, Nash’s laundry, sweeping the wood floors…it really has begun to consume me. I think it’s because I’m so proud of this new home and I want everything to stay new. But having a 6 month old at home, who’s not sleeping through the night might I add, it’s hard to find enough time in the day to do everything on your list. Enter, Samsung’s new Robot Vacuum. That’s right, I said Robot!
It’s my very own Rosie!
Here are some of the things I LOVE about about it.
First, it works! I know there are other robot type vacuums out there but this is my first time trying one. I was a bit skeptical because I thought “how is this thing really going to navigate my house and for sure it’s going to go over the stairs and tumble to it’s death.” Well, I can say I’ve been using it for 2 weeks and my floor is spotless and every time it gets close to the stairs and I hold my breath, it stops a few inches away and about faces back the way it came. The second thing I love, is it’s super small. It’s about the size of a large dustpan. We keep it plugged in, in the laundry room, and it’s completely out of the way. It comes with a nifty remote that allows you to start it up with the single push of a button. You can also spot clean an area by using a laser built into the remote. You basically point the laser at the spot you want cleaned and in comes Rosie (I’ve named her that) and she cleans up my mess…or Nash’s mess! Lastly, with the push of a button, she heads back to her power charging station and waits until I need her again.
The fact that I don’t have to sweep my floors is amazing. It’s time saved that I get to spend with Nash, and believe me, it adds up. I’m a fan, plain and simple.
Here’s some other cool things the Robot Vacuum does:
- Extreme Suction-CycloneForce’s strong centrifugal force separates dirt and debris into an outer chamber. So it maintains suction power by keeping the filter clean with less clogging.
- Cleans even more-Has a wider brush, so it can clean larger areas with less movement.
- Comprehensive Scan-An upgraded, high-performance FullView Sensor comprehensively locates even very narrow or small obstacles across a wide area. Fewer blind spots, it can navigate safely around an entire room.
- Point and Clean-A Point Cleaning controller lets you guide it to clean dusty spots.
- Wheels that smoothly move over-Easy Pass wheels easily overcome most obstacles, so it will keep working while you’re not there.
- Fast, efficient cleaning-A Visionary Mapping plus System finds and leads it around the optimal path for the fast-track cleaning. Using its 10 sensors and onboard digital camera it creates a complete map of your house and calculates the most efficient cleaning path.
- Clean How You Like-7 Cleaning Modes let you choose the best way to clean in different situations. It has 4 styles of cleaning, including auto, spot, max and manual modes, scheduling modes and a dust sensor mode.
- Always Charged-automatically-When the battery gets low it automatically moves to the docking station to recharge itself, before resuming cleaning.
Click HERE for more info on Samsung’s amazing products that just launched this summer!
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free