Most of you know I’m definitely a self proclaimed dorky gadget girl. I love when new products come out and am usually the first in line to get them. I recently got the ZTE SPRO 2 Wireless Smart Projector and it is definitely my new favorite gadget…Nash’s too!
It’s a portable smart projector that has a built-in 5-inch Android touchscreen. It connects to your wireless network and has a built in battery so it makes it easy to move it around the house or even outside. It also has connections for USB or HDMI, micro SD cards, Bluetooth or Google Play apps where users can access and project virtually any content, anywhere! If you are into gaming, the HDMI input works with a ton of popular gaming consoles.
We set up the projector in Nash’s room and it was super easy to use. Once it’s charged up you basically just connect it to your WIFI, sign in with your gmail account and you are ready to go. It comes with the youtube app already installed on it so naturally the first thing Nash wanted me to pull up was Sesame Street. Here’s a couple of pics showing how good of quality the video was in his room with the lights on.
As you can see Nash was completely mesmerized by having Elmo on his wall in his bedroom. I really can’t wait for him to have sleepovers with his friends and they can bring in sleeping bags all watch movies with the projector.
I definitely think this is family must have gadget and one you can get tons of use out of!
Key Product Features:
– 200 lumens brightness with auto focus and auto keystone correction
– Projects up to 120 inches with 720p HD resolution
– 6300 mAh internal battery powers 2.5 hours of projection time or up to 16 hours of connectivity
– Connections for HDMI/USB ports, 64GB Micro SD car, Bluetooth and includes 16GB of internal storage
– Android 4.4.4 OS with access to the Google Play Store
– A compact frame with premium casings measure 5.3” x 5.2” x 1.2” and weighs 19.4 oz.
Click HERE if you want to learn more about the ZTE SPRO 2 Wireless Smart DLP Projector.
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free