Day 2: Summer of Favorites Giveaway! Baby Shower Must-Haves
Day 2 of our Summer of Favorites Giveaway! I am always looking for the perfect baby shower gift. Akemi & I have our 5 favorites and must-haves. Hope you like them!
Here are our top 5 Summer Baby Shower Must-haves!
1. Ubbi Diaper Pail– If you follow me you know I am OBSESSED with this Diaper Pail….not only is the Ubbi Diaper Pail the most chic looking one on the market, but it is functional and innovative, comes in an array of colors and has a HUGE celeb following.
2. All Diaper Cakes– Yes, we have all seen diaper cakes before but NONE like these! Not only do they come in the cutest themes, but they are made with some of my favorite, must-have products. This Ruffles & Dots cake comes with 100% eco-friendly diapers by Jessica Alba’s The Honest Co., the Ultimate Receiving Blanket by SwaddleDesigns, ruffled onesie by Rufflebutts along with matching leggings, and Noodle & Boo bath Products. All heads will turn when you walk into a baby shower with this cake!
3. Patchwork bear– This is no ordinary bear. The Patchwork bear stitches your memories into keepsakes. These bears can be made from outgrown baby clothes, wedding dresses or articles of clothing from a beloved person who has passed away. Don’t have clothes to stitch? No worries! They have super soft minky bears that you can personalize.
4. Baby Spa– As babies develop from birth through toddler-hood, their skin changes, requiring special care and more targeted attention. Baby Spa follows you through these stages with products that are 98-100% Natural and totally free of Parabens, Phthalates, SLS, PEGS, and Mineral Oil. These are a favorite in my home and sure to be a favorite for a new mom!
5. Stinky McGee– Finding cute boys stuff to make a room full of women say “awe!” is tough but Stinky Mcgee will do just that. Stripes besties bow ties? WE DIE! The cutest gift you could give a mama expecting a sweet baby boy!
To enter, please use the Rafflecopter form below. Giveaway ends July 5th at 11:59pm EST open to US residents only, ages 18+. Disclosure: We were given these items to review for this post. Good luck!